Re: [IP] Autoimmunity -- attn. Andrew

I have Hashimoto's, pernacious Anemia, Lupus with secondary
Sjogren's,anti-bodies to myelin sheath, Rheumatoid Arthritis, type I
diabetes and MS. There was an article in Diabetes Forecast in 1994 about
Diabetes and clusters of auto-immune disease but I don't recall a discussion
of what gene these disease would be found on. I don't think they know that
yet for some of the auto-immune diseases.
email @ redacted
Wish upon a star