[IP] Re: Pump locations for men

Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2001 09:24:35 -0700
From: bri-mac <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] pump locations for men

I wear mine mostly on my belt. I use the Clip-N-Go
from unique most of
time and that works for me. Granted I don't wear suits
all the time.
When I
do wear a suit I usually wear the pump in the Belter
from Unique. Since
can wear it either horizontal or vertical it makes it
nice to wear on
back part of my belt. If you are worried about it
showing when you wear
try using the Clip-N-Go but clip it on the inside of
your pants. I
do that if I don't want the pump to be seen.

My wife sewed button holes in the pockets of my work
pants.  It is great because I slide the Quick
disconnect through the button hole. Click it in place
and keep the pump in my pants pocket.  No tubes to
catch on anything and the pump is protected from most
wear and tear. (Just make sure you keep your keys in
the other pocket.)

Do You Yahoo!?