Re: [IP] digestive enzyme

Denise Said:
>What kind of test determines the need for these enzymes and who does >it-
>an endocrinologist or a gastroenterologist?

Well, it was my endo that ordered the test, but it was actually performed by
an X-Ray technician.  They wanted to do an endoscopy, but I freaked out on
the gastroenterologist and wouldn't let him do it without the drugs.

I was actually in the hospital at the time, so my diagnosis may have been a
little different than is typical, since I had four different docs caring for

AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424
Yahoo:  JudyGale