Re: [IP] pump locations for men

I wear mine mostly on my belt. I use the Clip-N-Go from unique most of the
time and that works for me. Granted I don't wear suits all the time. When I
do wear a suit I usually wear the pump in the Belter from Unique. Since you
can wear it either horizontal or vertical it makes it nice to wear on the
back part of my belt. If you are worried about it showing when you wear it,
try using the Clip-N-Go but clip it on the inside of your pants. I sometimes
do that if I don't want the pump to be seen.

Brian