RE: [IP] pump locations for men

Steve Campos [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> I'm a few weeks behind on reviewing IP e-mails (over 4200
> messages unread in
> my Inbox), and I don't recall seeing anything on how men wear
> their pumps in
> a manner that is convenient.

I just wear it on my belt or the waistband (if no belt).  The few people
that recognize it for what it is, more often than not, are wearing a pump
themselves.  Most other people just assume it is a pager and don't give it a
second glance.  Once in a while, someone will ask about the "strange
antenna" (the tubing).

Jim Handsfield
email @ redacted OR