RE: [IP] pump locations for men

I'm a few weeks behind on reviewing IP e-mails (over 4200 messages unread in
my Inbox), and I don't recall seeing anything on how men wear their pumps in
a manner that is convenient.  The pouch around the neck sounds fine, but I
think the bulge on my shirt would make an unprofessional appearance (in
court, I wear a suit, otherwise I usually wear a shirt and tie).  I have
been placing the pump on my leg, below my knee, with the white elastic
"belt" that Disetronic provides acting as the holder.  The leg placement
seems to keep the tubing from kinking and not getting all bunched up around
my waist (the location I use when wearing shorts).  I welcome any experience
you guys have with alternate locations.

By the way, I've been on the pump a couple of months now, and it has been
fantastic.  Only a few problems, but this IP group has really been a
God-send for helping me get through this learning curve.  I finally got "my"
pump this week (I've been using a loaner) and seeing the Reference Manual
and the video really helped answer some unanswered questions.

Thanks everybody.

40 y.o., dx'd '95, as T-2, currently T-1.5, H-Tron+ since 6/5/01.

Steve R. Campos
Steve R. Campos, P.C.
Attorneys & Counselors at Law
607 Dawson Road, Suite A