[IP] infusion set blues

Just when I thought I was the getting the quick-sets to behave, I got hit
with the pump fairy. I use Mastisol under the set and had this one on my
upper thigh. Since today is Friday I was wearing jeans at work and I am now
convince that jeans and infusion sets don't go together. I had to use the
little girls room and when I pulled down my pants my infusion set came out
leaving the tape behind. That's right just the cannula hub and tubing came
off and I had a nice little circle of cloth tape on my leg. Has this ever
happened to anyone else, if so do you have any ideas why? The set was only
36 hours old.

Hopefully my luck improves, since my family and I are driving from Kansas
City to IL tonight which is 6 1/2 hours in the car and a weekend with the
in-laws, YEAH!!!

Jennifer Meyer and Cookie Monster who I can hear beeping at me older while
he is sitting next to me than when he is attach, Maybe he is lonely...lol
email: email @ redacted