Re: [IP] Vacation from pump

 Amen to that Jenny!!!!! As I say they would have to pry it from my cold dead hands before i would ive up my pump (Rex). I haven't been pumping for even a month and already I have a special 'bond' with my pump. In the beginning I thought I would have a hard time getting used to it. It took all of one day! The hardest part was remembering not to load up my briefcase with my insulin and needles for my shots at work. What a sense of freedom! A vacatin from my pump?! Would be like a vacation from freedom I DON"T THINK SO!!
  Jennifer Sutherland <email @ redacted> wrote: Do I ever feel like disconnecting from the pump, even for a couple of days?
Not only "No." but "OH H--------------LLLLLLL NO!" They could try to get
blood out a rock and that would be easier than getting jenny off her pump!

Jenny Sutherland
http://wyldcelt.homestead.com/index.html
http://wyldcelt.homestead.com/myfamily.html
http://wyldcelt.homestead.com/airbrushE.html