RE: [IP] new meter

Hi Linda:
I'm with you...one of the reasons I wanted on the pump was that I didn't
have to eat and could go w/o crashing.....but to date, I have still not been
able to get to that point even after eight months of being on pump.

Basals are pretty good but I'm wondering if my body is reacting to the
humalog very slowly and it is then crashing.....but five hours?  something
does not jibe here and I am testing, testing, testing, so that I can make a
chart and see what the heck is going on....

I want to be able to go w/o food when I'm not hungry which is quite often...

How did you manage to get it just right?
Kathy B.