[IP] digestive enzyme

From: Denise Guerin <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] digestive enzyme

You write:
>I do have gastroparesis, but take a digestive enzyme that takes care of

What digestive enzyme are you taking? I didn't know that could be used for
gastroparesis.  Is anyone else on the list taking enzymes?

Denise Guerin
Type1 47 years
Minimed 507

Digestive enzymes are not necessarily used for gastropariesis, but can help aid digestion if your pancreas does not produce enough of them. There are some people, who do not have diabetes or gastroparesis, that are required to take them for other reasons. There are also some people with diabetes, who need them too. YMMV

Mom to Cara,
type 1, 2/97,
pumping since 3/98.