Re: [IP] cafe-au-lait

In a message dated 8/2/01 6:33:08 PM !!!First Boot!!!, email @ redacted

<<  remember a few months ago there was some discussion about birthmarks and
 cafe-au-lait marks on children and a possible connection with DM.  I noticed
 that my 2 month old daughter has a cafe-au-lait mark on her ankle.  Can
 provide some information on this? >>
I personally would not worry.  My son with d. has a large one on the back of
his shoulder and my daughter without d. has one on her thigh.  My niece has
one on her thigh and also does not have diabetes.