[IP] new meter

I have been pumping for 6 years, and still use a meter
with only 10 readings.  I find that I MUST write
everything down, because on a pump you need to know
what basal you were on, what bolus you took, what carb
to insulin ratio you used, etc.  Also the time of day
- one of the wonderful things about pumping is that
you don't have to eat on schedule.
Before you spend all that money for a new meter and
software, why not try a manual log and see if it works
for you.
Just an idea -

Do You Yahoo!?