Re: [IP] Software for meters

I don't know if this will help your situation - I don't recall what the
software cost - but the Accucheck Complete has a software package that works
fairly well.  The machine itself also can store alot of your "other" info if
you choose to use it this way.  It can store your boluses, carbs, exercise
etc.  When I was starting, I found this the most convenient way to keep track
of it all in one place (without the need for a pen and paper!)

Good luck