Re: [IP] Animas Question

Thank you all for the many, many responses!  This is a wonderful group.   I
apologize for saying the Animas goes to .01 that is incorrect it goes to
.05, sorry for causing any confusion.  I have a lot to learn about all of
this.  So far these numbers mean little to me.  I am reading the Pumping
Insulin book and will get up to speed when we get our pump training.

I wanted to share that my daughter, Danae almost 6 years old, took her first
shot in her "tummy" this week!!  She wants to get ready for the pump.  Now
that she has done this, she likes it better than arms or legs!  This is one
hurdle, I realize the infusion sets will be different, but just the trama of
putting it in her tummy is behind us.

Thank you all for the help.

Jan in Charlotte, NC