Re: [IP] Quelling the Fear of Informed IP-ers!!

 What you mean that every thing on the net isn't true??? Just kidding! I agree with you 100% but not just with the net but with every information source out there.
Dave
  chris parsons <email @ redacted> wrote: email @ redacted wrote:

> my own docs who sort of "rolled
> their eyes" at first when I'd relate my Internet stories...

the net is full of medical and other misinformation. there are two ways
to look at this:

1) since it contains some misinformation it is best to avoid it
altogether; or

2) since it contains misinformation it is a requirement to read it with
intelligent discrimination, between the lines, in context, etc., ie critically.

personally i favor the 2nd alternative, not least because it can result
in reading other media (books, magazines, newspapers) in the same way
and for the same very necessary reason.

chris parsons
T1 84 HTRON Plus 99