[IP] Meters Gone

Stop, Stop, the meters were gone in the first 15 minutes after the
digest came out!!!

I am so sorry that I had only 2.....many of you wanted a second

One Touch gave me two upon request when I told them I tested 8-
10 times a day and wanted one for home and one for the office.
Then the backordered test strips caused me to go to the pharmacy
to pick up a couple of boxes of strips and my 3rd free meter came
with the strips.   So, those of you who need another one or a new
one, ASK the MANUFACTURER, check your pharmacies, and
worst case you have to buy a couple boxes of strips to get a free
one.  Hopefully the majority of us have insurance so that even if we
buy them with our hard earned cash, we can get insurance

Bonnie R.