[IP] Re: CDE says NO to IP list

I just had to chime in here.  My CDE is the one who
told me about IP.  Like Fran, without this info it
may have taken me a long time to find out about IP.
My CDE told me about, gave me the web site address,
AND recommended that I check it out. She said that
I could learn a lot from IP (and she was right) and
that SHE had learned a lot from IP. Yes, she is a
member of IP too.

It seems like a CDE that would tell you to NOT join
IP is either very insecure or is biased in some manner.

Just my opinion,

John Hughes
Portland, Oregon