[IP] Novolog

In a message dated 8/2/01 8:27:47 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< << With straight Novolog, every day has been the same, from day one
  through day six.  We expect his next A1C to show a significant improvement.
 What kind of insulin is Novolog?  Is it a new product?   >>

Novolog is Novo-Nordisk's new, fast-acting insulin (similar to Humalog). I
don't think it's on the market yet -- just some docs have access to it and
are giving it to patients.

Jan and Elvis