RE: [IP] Free FastTake Meters

Bonnie -

I am interested in a Fast Take meter as I do not have a back up meter.  I
will gladly pay for shipping and any other expenses.

Thank you,

Bethany

Subject: [IP] Free FastTake Meters

Jonelle Davis graciously sent me two complete sets of One Touch
FastTake bg meters.   Between the time I requested them, and the
time they arrived, I had to BUY with my own money, two boxes of
strips because MiniMed had them on back order and consequently
received a FastTake from the pharmacy.   SOOOO...

I have an neatly packaged box with TWO FastTake meters in their
pretty cases available to the first requestor.....Just holler and I will
get them in the mail for you.

Bonnie Richardson
Huntsville, AL