[IP] High bg's early in pg

Kathy B.  wrote...
One thing that disturbed me though is that you mention you are having high's
early on in pregnancy....usually during the first trimester, b.g. is low
since the baby is taking all the sugars....    anyone out there know
anything different?

I just read something about that last night and was wondering the same
thing.  But the CDE at my endo's office said I would need to increase my
insulin because the development of the placenta makes me more insulin
resistant.  I'm not sure what to believe with them though!  I do have an
appointment at the Joslin Clinic next Wed. and I'm sure they will help
straighten things out.  I just hope it's not too late...