[IP] Software for meters

Hi All

Well it is the big countdaown for me only 5 days to go until i will be
I have one question. I have to purchase a new meter to save myself some
time in recording all the readings that i will be doing (my meter only
stores 10 readings) so i am thinking about purchasing the Glucotrend or
the Advantage Complete - there is a proram called ?comcad? and i was
wondering if there are any web sites in the US that provide download
software. Here in Australia we have to pay for everything and at the
moment the program is going to cost me $185.00 + the meter will set me
back a further $125.00 - $150.00. Can anyone please help as i would
like to get this stuff before i go on the pump - or close to it.
Your help is greatly appreciated.

Linda Fox
(5 days to go)

 It is easy. It is mBox. All your messages go where you go