Re: [IP] Good News

Congratulations Heather!!!

My experience was also to have low (not high) bloodsugars in early PG,
especially because without eating I tended to drop more easily.  As for your
concern about highs, my best advice is not to panic about them because they
will undoubtedly happen.  Treat aggressively and worry about how long your
sugars are high rather then if they are high.  It is so worth busting your
behind for it though.  I know I worked REALLY hard and diligently with my
second child and had a picture perfect pregnancy.  Take things one day at a
time, and just be patient.  Good things come to those who wait (diligently).