Re: [IP] WOW, I JUST FIGURED SOMETHING OUT, I THINK

Kathy, I am glad you found it. We all have them get bent like that from time
to  time. The more active you are the more often it happens.
What I hate most of all is when they get loose and I am off someplace. The
set gets painful to touch or wiggle. When I get home, I always find that the
set itself has come unglued while the tape over it has held. The pain was
caused by the set reaming out a bigger hole in me as it wiggled
around. -James