Re: [IP] Animas Question

 My personal opinion is that NO person
> should be pushing one
> model or brand of anything unless, of course, they
> are working for that
> company and get paid to push it.

Another thing to consider with regards to this issue
is whether or not the CDE in question is working on a
commission from Minimed or Disetronic. I know for a
fact that my CDE is on commission for both of the
above, and while she was very diplomatic in her
comparison of the two pumps, Animas was never
mentioned to me as an option. I don't really care, as
she's a great doc, but it did feel a little icky when
I found out the truth, a month AFTER I had made my
pump decision.

Do You Yahoo!?