Re: [IP] What she said!!!

>At 12:21 PM 7/31/2001 Linda Kelly wrote:
>  >And my pump trainer said I should not be on IP list...Linda(not

You don't happen to live in AZ???  <sigh>  There was a CDE here well they
are still her.  Anyway, they really didn't want me to join this list and
this person wasn't real happy with the pump I went with.  I also know that
the CDE and the main doctor this person worked for were getting kick backs
from the pump company.  This crap makes me sick!  Oh and to top it off this
person is also diabetic.

If it hadn't been for the pump I went for and my rep at the time I may not
have found out about this list until later, it was my rep who encouraged me
to join the list.

Fran, who says get a new pump trainer...sounds incredibly insecure!