RE: [IP] Good News

Hi Heather
Congratulations on your being pregnant...I can only wish you and your child
good health..and I KNOW that if you follow your doctor's instructions, you

One thing that disturbed me though is that you mention you are having high's
early on in pregnancy....usually during the first trimester, b.g. is low
since the baby is taking all the sugars....

anyone out there know anything different?
Kathy B.