RE: [IP] EEEERRRRRR.... I JUST NEED TO VENT

Bernita:
They tell you not to place a set anywhere near a scar, not near your belly
button or where your waist is (where you bend).

Scar tissue will cause a sort of blockage so that the insulin takes longer
to pass through it..near belly button is new to me, don't know why and at
waist, I did that by accident once and was terribly uncomfortable and also
the insert can bend and who needs that?  Just have to change set again!
Kathy b.