RE: [IP] WOW, I JUST FIGURED SOMETHING OUT, I THINK

James:
I know this happened to me...I did get a no delivery alarm and when I took
the set out, the small inserted tube was bent and therefore no insulin was
being delivered....I first checked it from the part you can disconnect and
primed that and that was ok so the next thing was that it wasn't actually
going into my body....

No big deal to change the set, doesn't bother me...just running out of
available spots is all....:)
Kathy B.