RE: [IP] WOW, I JUST FIGURED SOMETHING OUT, I THINK

IV Prep pads so the same thing as your Hollister stuff...don't know what
that is....I was told that I should use the IV prep pads because if I just
used alcohol, it wouldn't give my skin the proper adhesion it needs for the
adhesive on the pads for the set to stick to my skin...I find it works well
for me and I don't think that would have blocked your insulin from pumping
through.  perhaps you should try the iv prep pads????
Just a suggestion.
Kathy B.