RE: [IP] EEEERRRRRR.... I JUST NEED TO VENT

Like you said you feel yucky when your b.g. is so high and w/keytones as
well...who wants to be around anyone?  I am so drained that I have no energy
to do anything....

And besides, I'm too busy checking b.g., bolusing insulin and checking
keytones, drinking water.....ususally takes the whole day for it to come
down little by little...if I give too much insulin, I crash really bad so I
do it gradually...better for my system.