Re: [IP] EEEERRRRRR.... I JUST NEED TO VENT

Jennifer,
Scar Tissue--that's news to me, does that include
stretch marks?  If so, I have tons of those-so should
I avoid my abdomin???  The scar tissue can interfere
with numbers?  What areas do you use?  This is new to
me, I've only been pumping a few months.