[IP] Good News

Hi there...  I just wanted to share some good news.  After much worrying and
wondering, we found out Monday that we are pregnant!  And it only took us 2
months of trying to conceive.  I've been feeling a bit queasy already, and
my BGs have already seemed to sky rocket.  I don't even have an appetite!
My endo's office moved my basals up already, and I'm making some adjustments
on my own.  I have an appointment next week at the Joslin Clinic in
Pittsburgh, and I'm hoping that will be a big help.  Now I'm so nervous
about doing everything right.  I know the first few weeks are the most
critical, and I'm afraid my highs will cause harm before I get things worked
out.  If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know!

Thanks...  Heather  :-)