Re: [IP] Animas Question

I have been wearing an Animas for a couple weeks now, and as yet have had no
problems.  I chose it because it can give basals and boluses by 0.05u
increments as well as it has the extended bolus like Minimed and is
waterproof like Disetronic.  It also gives 4 profiles, and when you set the
temp basal it is set as a percentage of normal basal and will adjust as your
normal basals will, as opposed to Minimed which you had to remember to change
the temp basal when your normal basal would change. (Did that make sense?)

The only thing I would like to see changed, is The plunger on the reservoir
is a translucent/white, and it is difficult for me to see the end of the
plunger, and since I mix insulins, I need to be a little more exact when
filling the reservoir.  But other than that I am very happy with the Animas
so far!

Cheryl & Two of Two
aka Mouse