[IP] re albuterol and bs

my son has asthma and the albuterol always makes him
go high. i give him exact insulin when he needs the
albuterol.
we also learned that we have to be very careful with
the insulin when giving it to him because when he is
taking albuterol, it makes him more senstive to
insulin

becky
fl

mom to nathan 5yo dxed 9/97 and chelsey 8yo dxed 9/99
both pumping