[IP] re albuterol and bs

my son has asthma and the albuterol always makes him
go high. i give him exact insulin when he needs the
we also learned that we have to be very careful with
the insulin when giving it to him because when he is
taking albuterol, it makes him more senstive to

mom to nathan 5yo dxed 9/97 and chelsey 8yo dxed 9/99
both pumping

Do You Yahoo!?