[IP] Re: new glucometer

Suggestion for an additional meter...

First off, you shouldn't need to pay for your meter.  There have been
suggestions on the list for ways of getting freebies including calling the
company and telling htem how often your son tests ... they want you to buy
the strips (and I wouldn't feel bad about exagerating either)... you can also
often trade in older machines to get a free one.

I use the Precision QID on the road and although it can be finicky with the
blood needed, it has individually foil wrapped strips and is pretty small.  I
use a Qwik-Let with it and it all fits in a tiny change purse.