Re: [IP] Animas Question

I have been using the Animas pump for about 6 weeks. So far, I've had no
problems at all with it. One thing I found interesting is that I requested
information from all three companies, and the day I started pumping with
Animas was the same day I received a brochure from MM, about 1 month after my
request. I researched all three, though, and chose Animas because it's
user-friendly, waterproof, and I liked the way it looks better than the
others (I know this is superficial). I've traveled with it and had no
probelms and their customer service has been very good.