Re: [IP] Re: Dang, I did it again

In a message dated 7/31/01 2:18:12 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

Site was on butt......This is what happens:

I wake up like at least 6 times about every hour and i'm sitting up twisting
my site off!  I know, sounds crazy!  I guess what happens is some of the
times I twist it off I fall asleep and don't have the chance to twist back
on.  I believe this all started when one of my quicksets twisted itself so i
think i'm waking up to make sure it's "snapped in."  That is in essence what
I'm doing.... I twist it half way and then twist it back so I can hear the
click and lay back down!
I know, weirdo, huh?  LOL........