[IP] A great web site

Hi everyone,
     Reading all the e-mails from everyone has been great for me.  I just
thought I'd pass along a web site that I came across that has a lot of links
to a lot of great information on diabetes.
     There were some women asking others about being pregnant and having
diabetes.  I don't know if it mentions anything about PUMPING and diabetes,
but I didn't get into all the pregnancy sites. (I don't plan on any more
kids! This one is my last and I'll have my hands full with this one for
quite some time!)
     Anyway.... here's the site. You may want to check it out.