email @ redacted writes:

> I guess my question is, why can't you go out and have fun?  If you go out
> and spend time with your friends (or whomever) I find that it keeps my mind
> off the fact that I feel yucky.

The reason being I have large ketones and sugar around 400 and my pulse is
146 and it feels like I cannot breathe and I get VERY dizzy when I stand up.
The stomach pains don't help either!!  Don't think I'd make for good company
or even last throughout the day without passing out or who knows..........
Trust me, I functioned for years feeling "yucky."  It's a little different
when I have ketones......YMMV!