Re: [IP] Animas Question

We love our Animas and have had no problems since our daughter went on it last
December. My understanding is that the replacement did not have to do with
problems - there are significant upgrades in memory and the the ability to do
small doses.

We have never had problems. I think because Minimed is an older company more
endo's and educators are more comfortable with them. My understanding is that
Animas was started by ex-Minimed employees who wanted to create a better
product.

Good luck. Remember, it's your choice. Jennifer loves the colored covers for
Animas.

Kay