[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V5 #325

Hi - I use the soft-set infusion sets -- I'm new at this (about a month) and
one time I had a problem with the quick disconnecting and reconnecting.  I
called MM and they sent me 2 others to replace those.  However, now, before I
even start changing the set I disconnect and reconnect before I even start to
make sure that it works.  MM said that every once in a while this happens.  I
haven't had the problem again.
\                                           Jeanie (Shaindel)