Re: [IP] WOW, I JUST FIGURED SOMETHING OUT, I THINK

Gina said...spray the Hollister stuff on might have blocked the end of the
canula...

Gina, I think this is why I prefer using the Mastisol and put it on with the
QTip in a circle leaving the actual insertion spotin the middle free and
clear of any adhesive, other that IV Prep!

  Good luck girl and keep your chin up.  By the way, and I'm sure others are
wondering this too...How is your mother doing?

Sylvia
mom to Joshua...and a few others too!