[IP] Shots in tummy

shots in her tummy to get ready!>>>>

I'm glad she had enough *guts* to do that, but I'd really recommend saving
that area for infusions. It probably won't be too long 'til she has a pump,
but for others who are *considering* it, you'll be glad you reserved the tummy
area since you'll be wearing a site in one spot for 2-5 days and much more
insulin will be in that spot than with a shot.

BTW, a pump is about the size of 3/4" stack of business cards. How about tying
a string around a stack with 23" or 42" *loose* cord taped to her tummy. This
will kind of be a *fake* pump to get used to. (~_^)

(including an album of the EVOLUTION OF PUMPS) with 10 additional models
Caution: Do not ask for advice, you might get it.