RE: [IP] Mixing Humalog with Regular in the pump

I know there have been many threads on this in the past so I will keep this
brief and encourage you to search the archives on this.

There are quite a few people who mix humalog and regular in the pump.  Some
find that by doing this they can keep sites longer then (1 day) and have
more regular blood sugars.  Many use a ratio of 5:1 (humalog:regular) and
find minimal reaction time difference for the mixed insulin.  Others use 4:1
=> 1:1 ratios and have adjusted for the tail.  I will let them speak up to
the advantages they found with it. I know there was a case where the user
was experiencing alergic symptoms to humalog which were curbed when buffered
with the regular.

Best of luck searching for answers,