RE: [IP] how many tapes do u use/

I don't know what type of sets you are using...I believe each one comes with
different tapes to put on.

I find it much better to use the one large tape going over the hole and then
the smaller one over that.  It stays put for at least three days especially
when you accidentally pull the tubing or it falls off my waistband and is
hanging there...ugh.....

My dietician asked me a funny question the other day...had my set ever
pulled out and I just looked at her with a puzzled look...I guess others
have problems...

To be safe, use the double tape...will stay on longer w/o getting lose
unless you perspire a lot..
Kathy B.