RE: [IP] Mixing Humalog with Regular in the pump

Hi Dawn:
Why would you want to mix humalog and regular insulin?  You will get two
different effects from mixing them since the regular takes longer to peak
than the humalog and I think the control will be much harder to deal with.
Stick with one or the other or everything is going to get messed up.

I change my sets twice a week and it's fine...unless there is a problem with
it bending or something, then I have to change it again.  I keep it dry with
two tapes over the infusion site and have no problems except for occassional
itches but then again I don't do adhesives well....

Good luck.
Kathy B.