RE: [IP] Animas Question

Okay, it seems my CDE did go a little overboard in explaining problems she's
seen with the Animas.  Again, I was just speculating based on what I was
Erin :)

>As for Animas having a "long history of pump failure" I think that is very
misleading.  The Animas pumps have been on the market less then a year I
believe?  I find it hard to bite this as a "long history" if there are
problems.  In my experience almost all the problems with pumps have been
"user error" and not mechanical error.Are there any Animas pump wearers on
the list that have had problems?  I thought that we confirmed earlier in the
year that Animas did NOT have a recall and this was a bogus rumor?