[IP] WOW, I JUST FIGURED SOMETHING OUT, I THINK

Yanno, I'm sitting here wondering why my sugars are doing this and I just
realized something.  When I spray the Hollister stuff down on my skin before
I insert, it gets really tacky.  Maybe when I inserted, a little of the glue
stuff went on the end of the cannula and it's blocking the insulin from
coming out!
Duh, how dumb am I?????????  Gonna go change sites.....