I'm sorry, I know you have your own problems, especially with the fact that
the majority of us are diabetic, but I just feel like I'm about to lose my
mind!  I set my alarm for 9:30 this morning to wake up and go to the pool.
My best friend calls at 11:30 to see if I want to go to the water park so of
course, what's the first thing we diabetics do?  I turn over and test my
sugar.  426!!!  Now what!  The first thing I thought of is I disconnected,
but I didn't remember doing so.  I checked and I had NOT disconnected.  Went
in the bathroom and tested for ketones.  LARGE!!  Disconnect my site and the
little bugger is working as normal, drops coming out as I prime!
I guess I have a bad site, I don't know.  I'm just very frustrated with all
of this the past couple of weeks!  I think I jinxed myself when I said it
takes a long time for me to get ketones.  I just tested my pulse and it's
146!  I feel like I cannot breathe.  ERRRRRRRRRr............I HATE THIS!!  I
want to go swimming and to the waterpark and have fun like everyone else!  I
just wish it would all go away already!!!!!!