Re: [IP] ...pump trainer said shouldn't.....

I am a certified pump trainer for Disetronic and I have printed business
cards with my phone numbers on them so that after a training and they come
up with more questions they can call me.  But also on the back of the card I
put the IP website address and disetronic's web address so that they can get
further information.

Sometimes we do make mistakes in this group and sometimes statements have to
be taken with a grain of salt but with that in mind this group is a
wonderful place for information on Diabetes and pumping.

Sheila Morris